I have heard it said that by the time we reach our fifties, sixties and even onwards into our seventies we know about life. We are confident in our identity.
However, people are living longer and more actively. As we reach the traditional retirement age years stretch before us with the possibility of having some twenty-five-plus years more to enjoy. It is little wonder that we find ourselves asking questions about our purpose and meaning.
Second half of life questions
- What shall I do with my time?
- How can I give back to society?
- How can I support my family, friends community?
- Who am I now?
- Why do I feel as if I am invisible to society now?
- I am not old, why am I classified as old?
- There must be more to my life than this?
- Can I have a new adventure or challenge? What am I able to do?
- What will my family think?
- It’s time to do something that I want to do, but I am not quite sure what it is or not sure how to go about it?
These are just some of the questions that arise in the second half of life.
This program is for you if you want to...
- Create a life that you enjoy, living well with a sense of well-being.
- Build the resilience and support to flex and change with the circumstances that might accompany ageing.
- Organise and know that you have done as much as you can to mitigate hardship.
- Alleviate the necessity for your family to take on additional responsibilities.
- Live life as fully as possibly regardless of circumstance.
How does the program work?
This program is designed to enable you to reimagine your life answering your personal questions in regard to living well in the second half of life.
It provides a way to reassess the present and discover the narratives that you run that are helpful and not so helpful.
Using tenets from positive psychology and a new unique living well model for the second half of life, it aims to coach, support and encourage you to reboot, reimagine and re-story in support of a specific outcome.
Don’t worry if you are not sure what it is that you want, an initial call with me will help you to clarify your outcome enabling you to truly focus and take action.
Take advantage of having an experienced coach, a group to support you and six months to truly hone in on building a life and a way of living giving you true purpose and meaning, and that all important sense of well-being.
A personal message to you
This six-month program is a great resource if you want to make changes, understand how to live well, and overcome the ‘not knowing’ of what, how, and when to make a difference in your life.
This program’s ability to share coaching, mentoring and collective experience is a positive step in creating a life that meets your identity today.
Six months is long enough to gain focus, take action and enjoy positive results.
Fill in the form below to register you interest in the next course.